Go To Content

If one has received notice to come in person to the branch on a specify time, but is not able to meet the request, can he/she applies to show up at another time?

  • Publication Data :
  • Last updated:2019-01-08
  • Count Views:1014
A:If you cannot turn up at the specify time, you can mail or fax the application form to request to be present on another day. You can also make used of Service to people section on the branch website to apply for a change of date.
Go Top