Go To Content

What should one do when unable to make payment in person, due to lack of time, at the administrative enforcement branch after receiving payment notice?

  • Publication Data :
  • Last updated:2019-01-08
  • Count Views:1020
The obligatory party can make payment in one of the following three ways if unable to pay in person at the administrative enforcement branch: I. Pay at the transfer agency indicated on the payment notice. II. Pay via Postal Office Money Order. III. Pay in person at the enforcement branch sending the payment notice.
Go Top