- 1 What should one do when unable to make payment in person, due to lack of time, at the administrative enforcement branch after receiving payment notice?
- 2 If the outstanding payment has been paid, why does the bank deposits/ salary is still being distrained by the enforcement?
- 3 What are consequences for not paying the installments on time after being granted the installment plan?
- 4 If one is unable to pay at once, are installments allowed? How many installments are allowed?
- 5 When one receives payment notice but had already paid for the fine, what should one do?
- 6 When one does not have time to go the branch directly after receiving the payment notice letter from the enforcement branch, are there other ways to pay?
- 7 What if one is unable to pay in person at administrative enforcement agency due to lack of time after receiving payment notice?